Welcome to my home ~郭大路

Welcome to my home ~郭大路
記錄曾經喜愛及現在喜愛的歌

2007年10月27日 星期六

Something In Your Eyes ~ Dusty Springfield


Something in your eyes 是當時Richard獻給妹妹karen的作品,找來老牌歌手Dusty Springfield 演繹,作為悼念已逝的Karen。~~(忘了是那年的出品)







Something In Your Eyes ~ Dusty Springfield



There was a certain face

That filled a thousand nights

With all the sweetest dreams and promises Of paradise

But that face was gone

When the dawn would come and steal you

Yet I still could feel you

Waiting just a kiss away

I'd surely know your face

When love would cast its spell

I'd recognize each curve and line of you I knew it well

Now at last you're here and I can tell

(*) Something in your eyes that seems

Is all I've ever wanted

(And) Something in your smile for me Is calling out my name

Your eyes, that seems Mirrors of my dreams In ways

I can't explain

And my heart will never be the same (*)

We never said a word As if we'd always known

The fruit of bitter sweet of waiting

We were not alone

Now we're close enough For the touch of love to find us

Fantasies designed us

But they never really could

Begin to measure you

No pictures ever do

And as I watch you framed in sunlight

And a sky of blue

I know what my life's been leading to



Repeat (*)





沒有留言: