Welcome to my home ~郭大路

Welcome to my home ~郭大路
記錄曾經喜愛及現在喜愛的歌

2008年11月28日 星期五

Phil Collins~Another Day In Paradise




從鼓手轉做歌手的Phil Collins,大約於90年創作了這首全球大hit的作品,打響頭炮。

Phil Collins / Another Day In Paradise

She calls out to the man on the street
Sir can you help me
It's cold and I've nowhere to sleep
Is there somewhere you can tell me
He walks on doesn't look back
He pretends he can't hear her
Starts to whistle
As he crosses the street
Seems embarrassed to be there
Oh think twice
It's another day for you and me In paradise
Oh think twice
It's just another day for you In this paradise
Just think about it
She calls out to the man on the street
He can see she's been crying
Shen's got blisters
On the soles of her feet
She can't walk but she's trying
Oh lord is there nothing more Anybody you can do
Oh lord there must be something you can say
You can tell From the lie on her face
You can see That she's been there
Probably been moved on From every place
Cause she didn't fit in there

沒有留言: