Welcome to my home ~郭大路

Welcome to my home ~郭大路
記錄曾經喜愛及現在喜愛的歌

2008年7月22日 星期二

Herman's Hermits - I'll Never Dance Again



I'll Never Dance Again


這首Party必播的慢歌,令人勾起多少回憶、、、、

My soul once was swayin' to the beat of your heart


And your lips were sayin' that we won't dance apart

Now someone else is holding you


the way I did then


So I'll never, no I'll never,


never dance again, oh no


I'll stay off the dance floor


till mem'ries grow dim


And my heart would break to see you take every step with him


Oh,I see you sighin' on that shoulder of his


And my heart was dying,


thinking how sweet of it


Unless my arms are holding you


the way they did then


Darlin' I'll never, no I'll never,


never dance again oh no


Oh I've danced with others just to show I don't care


But my arms discovered that the thrill wasn't there


Unless my arms are holding you


the way they did then


So I'll never, no I'll never, never dance again
No, darlin' no I will never no no I'll never never dance again



My sentimental friend


雖然Herman's Hermits被認定為Rock band,但在香港流行的歌,多為抒情慢歌為主。



沒有留言: