Welcome to my home

Welcome to my home
記錄曾經喜愛及現在喜愛的歌

抱抱我~段麗陽vs徐英翰(2歲)

Juke Box

YEAR 50-54 YEAR 55-59 YEAR 60-64 YEAR 65-69 YEAR 70-74 YEAR 75-79 YEAR 80-84 YEAR 85-89

"> Time Table >Eurosport 1 Eurosport 2 (收看Eurosport直播sopcast-TV),先按---->插件(2mb)後再refresh

好 Blog 連結

Snooker 點 將 錄

Lop Lake羅布泊

My Favorite Videos

1972年香港六一八雨災

昔日掠影

美劇~LOST 迷(我的最愛)

李世默:兩種制度的傳說 Eric X. Li: A tale of two political systems

2009年2月13日 星期五

Albert Hammond~It never rains in Southern California

原是直布羅陀家庭的Albert Hammond因戰亂關係,母親被疏散到London並誕下Albert Hammond(1944),幾個月後家庭成員重聚並返回家鄉生活。似乎Albert的事業在西班牙發展比美國好,雖然他有一首it never rains in Southern California在72年打入美國NO,5。

video
It never rains in Southern California

此曲當年響片香港街頭巷尾及校園,風頭一時無兩


Got on board a westbound seven-forty-seven


Didn't think before deciding what to do


All that talk of opportunities


TV breaks and movies


Rang true, sure rang true
Seems it never rains in Southern California


Seems I've often heard that kind of talk before


It never rains in California


But, girl, don't they warn ya


It pours, man, it pours
Out of work, I'm out of my head


Out of self-respect, I'm out of bread


I'm underloved, I'm underfed


I wanna go home
It never rains in CaliforniaBut,


girl, don't they warn ya


It pours, man, it pours
Will you tell the folks back home


I nearly made it


Had offers but don't know which one to take


Please, don't tell them how you found me


Don't tell them how you found me


Give me a break, give me a break
Seems it never rains in Southern California


Seems I've often heard that kind of talk before


It never rains in California


But, girl, don't they warn ya


It pours, man, it pours

沒有留言: