Welcome to my home ~郭大路

Welcome to my home ~郭大路
記錄曾經喜愛及現在喜愛的歌

2008年7月13日 星期日

Donny and Marie Osmond




The Twelfth Of Never

You ask how much I need you,

must I explain?

I need you, oh my darling,

like roses need rain.

You ask how long I'll love you;

I'll tell you true:

Until the twelfth of never,

I'll still be loving you.
Hold me close, never let me go.

Hold me close,

melt my heart like April snow.
I'll love you till the bluebells

forget to bloom;

I'll love you till the clover has lost its perfume.

I'll love you till the poets run out of rhyme,

Until the twelfth of never

and that's a long, long time.!

七十年代的Osmond家族被認為是最乾淨的樂隊,在毒品迷幻藥遍佈美國的年代,他倆兄妹就能堅定不移地作為青少年的典範,所以家長及教育界非常受落;而且很有健康的風格呢,重温他們早期的作品,感覺清純得很可愛。



Donny & Marie - Morningside Of The Mountain

There was a girl,

there was a boy

If they had met

they might have found a world of joy

But he lived on the morning side of the mountain

andshe lived on the twilight side of the hill
They never met, they never kissed

They will never know what happiness they've missed

'Cause he lived on the morning side of the mountain

and she lived on the twilight side of the hill
For love's a rose that never grows

without the kiss of the morning dew

And every Jack must have a Jill

to know the thrill of a dream that comes true
And you and I are just like they

For all we know our love is just a kiss away
But you are on the morning side of the mountain
And you are on the twilight side of the hill
And you and I are just like they

For all we know our love is just a kiss away
But you are on the morning side of the mountain
And you are on the twilight side of the hill
There was a girl...
There was a boy...



Puppy Love

And they called it puppy love

Oh i guess they'll never know

how a young heart really feels

and just why i love her so

and they called it puppy love

just because we're in our teens

tell them all

please tell them it isn't fair

to take away my only dream

i cry each night

my tears for you

my tears are all in vain

i hope and i pray

that maybe someday

you'll be back (you'll be back)

in my arms(in my arms)once again

someone help mehelp mehelp me please

is the answer up above?

how can i

oh how can i tell them

this is not a puppy loves

沒有留言: