Welcome to my home

Welcome to my home
記錄曾經喜愛及現在喜愛的歌

抱抱我~段麗陽vs徐英翰(2歲)

Juke Box

YEAR 50-54 YEAR 55-59 YEAR 60-64 YEAR 65-69 YEAR 70-74 YEAR 75-79 YEAR 80-84 YEAR 85-89

"> Time Table >Eurosport 1 Eurosport 2 (收看Eurosport直播sopcast-TV),先按---->插件(2mb)後再refresh

好 Blog 連結

Snooker 點 將 錄

Lop Lake羅布泊

My Favorite Videos

1972年香港六一八雨災

昔日掠影

美劇~LOST 迷(我的最愛)

李世默:兩種制度的傳說 Eric X. Li: A tale of two political systems

2010年10月10日 星期日

Kenny Rogers - Lady


video
1980年Lionel Richie 寫了這首Lady給Kenny Rogers,一出台便高據美榜首6星期,當然這歌亦是當年香港大hit,街知巷聞。


Lady, I'm your knight in shining armor and I love you
You have made me what I am and I am yours
My love, there's so many ways I want to say I love you
Let me hold you in my arms forever more

You have gone and made me such a fool
I'm so lost in your love
And oh, we belong together
Won't you believe in my song?

Lady, for so many years I thought I'd never find you
You have come into my life and made me whole
Forever let me wake to see you each and every morning
Let me hear you whisper softly in my ear

In my eyes I see no one else but you
There's no other love like our love
And yes, oh yes, I'll always want you near me
I've waited for you for so long

Lady, your love's the only love I need
And beside me is where I want you to be
'Cause, my love, there's somethin' I want you to know
You're the love of my life, you're my lady!

沒有留言: